Bugsnax puts you in the shoes of a reporter who learns of Snaktooth Island after receiving word from explorer Elizabert Megafig. Snaktooth is home to creatures called Bugsnax, which are bug-snack hybrids that move around like creepy-crawlies and taste like food. You travel to the island to document the island and creatures, but after arriving, you discover that Megafig has gone missing.
The development studio Young Horses created a classic pair of games with the Octodad series, and now it’s back to deliver more fun with the weird and wacky Bugsnax. This time, though, the fun is more bizarre than anyone could have ever imagined. Here’s everything you need to know about Bugsnax, including when it’s coming out, what the story will be about, and more.
- Operational System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Athlon 5350 APU
- Video Card: GeForce 920M / Radeon R9 255
- RAM Free: 6 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 7 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 9
- Operational System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 470
- RAM Free: 8 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 8 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 11