Nakamura definitely won the Bethesda show by getting us just as excited as she is about GhostWire, which, as you might have guessed takes place in the city of Tokyo. People are vanishing, and you have to find out why. Filled with paranormal entities, supernatural events, conspiracies, and the occult, it already sounds very interesting.
Since the city has been hit by a strange new evil, lots of paranormal, supernatural figures are lurking the streets. Nakamura explained that you’ll encounter different kinds of spirits, and some will be dangerous, while others are peaceful.
Since GhostWire: Tokyo has only just been announced with the reveal of a cinematic trailer, we’re a little light on details about the game, but we’ve gathered together everything we know so far. Read on below to find out more.
Often referred to as the “father of survival horror”, it’s interesting to see that this new IP is set to depart away from the survival horror genre to bring us something a bit different. Creative director Ikumi Nakamura was an artist on Okami and Bayonetta, as well as The Evil
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!